1. Happy 4ce in the Lord, thank God I’m born again, I’m happy in the Lord. One thing I want you to know is that the Lord is good. That is why I’m happy, happy in the Lord.
2. I have decided to follow Jesus 3ce, no turning back, no turning back.
3. The Lord knows the way through the wilderness.
4. One glorious morning, I shall see my Saviour. One glorious morning, by and by.
5. I know my Redeemer liveth.3ce He liveth forever more.
6. It is Thy word that sets me free. 2ce. It is Thy word, thr word of God. It is Thy word that sets me free.
7. In the word of God there is power. At the name of Jesus every knee must bow.
8. He loves me I can not say why.2ce. On calvary tree, He suffered for me. He loves me I cannot say why.
9. He is Lord, He’s the Lord, amen.
10. Magnify Him, 2ce. Magnify Christ the Lord.
11. Under my feet satan shall dwell, forever he can not rise.
12. Thank You, thank You Lord, 2ce. Thank you Lord for everything You’ve done.
13. Under the canopy, under the canopy of God.
14. Over the river Jordan, we shall see.
15. When we get to heaven at the marriage supper…..
16. One glorious morning, I shall see my Saviour, one glorious morning bye & bye.
17. My soul praise the Lord 4ce
18. I have joy like a river, joy like a river ……
19. I know my Redeemer liveth 3ce, He liveth forever more.
20. The walls of Jericho fell down flat …..
21. Jesus is Lord 3ce amen. Every knee must bow …..
22. We are victorious yes we are victorious, glory be to God, Who has given us the victory.
23. Halleluyah praise the Lord 3ce, Jesus conquer the world.
24. It is Thy word that sets me free 2ce, it is the word, the word of God, it is thy word ….
25. He loves me I can not tell why….
25. Jesus conquer the world and gave me victory.
26. Over the river Jordan, we shall see our Saviour bye and bye.
27. Come and see the Lord’s goodness, His mercies and compassion.
28. No power can hinder me, 2ce, we are going to Canaan’s land.
29. Joy, joy joy heaven is full of joy.
30. Blessed be Thy Name 3ce, O Lord.
31. Magnify the Lord with me, exalt the name of Jesus 2ce
32. Under the canopy 3ce of God……
33. In the name of Jesus, 2ce, we have the victory….
34. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days, all the days of my life.
35. I have joy like a river in my soul.
35. Angels are singing you are worthy I Lord…..
36. Have Your way 6ce, O Lord have Your way.
37. Nothing prayer can not do Jesus answer prayers.
37. In heaven , He won the battle, on the earth He won the battle …. Jehovah the Man of war.
37. Go and tell them Jesus died for sinful men…..
38. Good morning Jesus.
39. Take glory Father… take glory son.
40. Heavenly race I no go (will not be) tired ….
41. Forever, O Lord, Your world is settled in heaven.
42. Praising the Lord, praise Him. In His sanctuary praise Him…..
43. He is all over me, He is moving me around…..
44. In my soul, in my heart send the great revival, teach me how to watch & pray. Teach me how to read my Bible.
45. Who is like unto Thee O Lord 2ce, among the gods, who is like Thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders, hallelujah.
46. Only believe, only believe, all things are possible, only believe.
47. Have faith in God, have faith in God Halleluyah, have faith in God He answers prayers, halleluyah.
48. Praise the Lord, 6ce O my soul praise the Lord.
49. The joy of the Lord is my strength……
50. Following Jesus every day by day, nothing can harm me in the narrow way…..
51. He can never never fail, 3ce, Jesus the same forever.
52. That wonderful name, Jesus. 3ce, there is no other name I know.
53. He is Lord, He is Lord amen….
54. He is able abundantly able, to deliver and to save….
55. Thank You, thank You Lord for everything You have done.
56. Everytime I feel the Spirit moving in my soul, I will pray ..
57. O taste & see, 3ce, the Lord is good.
58. He never disappoint me one day. 2ce, since I joined the army of the Lord….
59. Jesus, the same yesterday, today and forever….
60. Have faith in God, 2ce, all things are possible, have faith in God.
61. Holy Ghost fire, fire fall on me. 2ce, like on the day of Pentecost.
62. O Lord our God how excellent is Thy name. In all the earth, how excellent is Thy name.
63. We are saying thank You Jesus, thank You my Lord.
64. We give You all the glory, we give You honor
64. Call upon Me, in the time if trouble, call upon Me, I will answer you.
65. We lift Your name higher, 4ce.
66. With Jesus in the family, happy, happy home…..
67. Lift up Jesus, He is King of kings and Lord of lords….
68. From the rising of the sun to the going down, all the saints if the Lord sings that the Lord’s name must be praised.
69. Come go with me I can not go alone…..
70. Halleluyah we will be singing. 3ce. O halleluyah is a heavenly language
71. Why worry when you can pray.
72. My hands are blessed with the blessings of God.
73. Follow follow, I will follow Jesus, anywhere anytime I will follow Him. Follow follow, I will folloe Jesus, anywhere He leads me, I will follow Him.
75. Lift Jesus higher, higher. Lift Him up for the world to see…..
76. I know His name, 2ce, His name is wonderful, I know His name.
77. I will never let the devil win the battle, I will never compromise with sin.
78. Jesus loves me, He died for me. Nobody loves me like Jesus.
79. All glory, glory, glory to the Father, all glory, glory, glory to the Son, Hallreluyah, hosannah 3ce. blessed be the name of the Lord.
80. Blessed be Thy name 3ce, O Lord.
81. This little light of mine, I will let it shine.
82. My God is able. I know my God is able to carry me through.
83. Heaven’s road is very very narrow, you must strive to enter in.
84. When we get to heaven at the marriage supper, all the saints shall gather at the last assembly..
85. We thank The Lord God of heaven and earth.
86. Paul and Silas they prayed, they sang.
87. When I get to heaven, I know Who I will meet, I will see my Saviour Jesus, I will sing Halleluyah.
88. By and by when the morning comes. When the saints are gathered up above, we will tell the story how we overcame. We shall understand it better by and by.
89. Following Jesus every day by day, nothing can harm me in the narrow way.
90. I will follow, follow, follow, follow, I will follow Jesus Christ my Saviour.
91. The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, Jehovah the Man of war, His mercies endureth forever & ever, O praise, His Holy name.
92. In the name of Jesus, 2ce, we have the victory…
93. I lay my hands on the plough, I can not go back 3ce. Jesus help me I can not go back.
94. God of miracle, God of miracle, send down fire O Lord.
95. Today, today, Jesus will do my own.
96. Come nearer come and see the Lord. Come and see the Lord.
97. O Lord, keep me growing higher everyday.
98. Lift Jesus higher, 2ce. Lift Him up for the world to see…
99. There is none holy as the Lord, there us none beside Thee, ….
100. I live for Jesus day after dat. I live for Jesus, let comes what may, the Holy Spirit, I will obey. I live for Jesus day after day.
101. If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things have become new.
102. Touch my body, touch my soul, touch my spirit and make me whole.
103. I will sing unto the Lord, a joyful song and praise His name for the Lord is good.
104. Send the light, send the light, O Lord Jehovah, send the light into my soul.
105. The Rock that never fails, let me hide in You, let me hide in You. In You there is power.
106. With Jesus in the boat with me, I smile at the storm, I smile at the storm. With Jesus in the boat with me I smile at the storm. My God will see me through.
107. (Yoruba) Agbara Olorun pi, agbara Olorun po, o lano sori oku pupa, o wo odi Jeriko.
108. The walls of Jericho fell down flat 2ce, the children of God were praising the Lord, the walls of Jericho fell down flat.
109. Come bless the Lord, all ye children of the Lord.
110. Awa ju asegun loo, awa ju asegun lo. Nitori awa gbe okan wa le O Jesu, awa ju asegun loo. (Yoruba)
111. What is the hope you have? The kingdom of God is the hope I have. The kingdom of God.
112. All glory honour thsnksgiving and praises, 3ce, all glory honour to the Lord.
113. Praising the Lord always, praising the Lord with all my hearr always
114. Glory, honour power and majesty, be unto Christ the Lord.
115. O, O, since I believe, since I believe, He has never let me down. (2ce)
116. What manner of man is Jesus, halleluyah, 2ce.
117. Halleluyah, I have Jesus in my life. Halleluyah, I am rejoicing.
118. God said it, I believe it, that settles it. 2ce.
119. In the hollow of His hand 2ce, I’m secured whatever may befall me. In the hollow of His hand.
120. When the Saviour calls, I will answer. When He call for me, I will be there. When the Saviour comes, I will answer, I’ll be somewhere working for my Lord.
121. Do you know there is another felliwship in heaven? I know there is another felliwship in heaven.
122. My eyes have seen, my ears have heard, my mouth shall talk of the goodness of God 2ce.
123. My Helper O, My Helper 2ce. There is something that makes me come into your presence, my Helper
124. Brother are you ready, when the Lord shall come, when the Lord shall come are you ready?
125. In the house of God. Halleluyah joy 2ce, halleluyah joy, halleluyah joy.
126. Run run run to the mountain. Jesus is the mountain
126. Jesus Christ the Son of God, O yes, O yes. Halleluyah He arose.
127. I believe, yes Lord I believe, yes Lord I believe, it is well with me.
128. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, whosoever cometh to Him shall never die.
129. Doer ,doer, doer of the word. I want to be a doer, doer of the word.
130. See me thru Lord Jesus, see me thru 2ce. There is a race, I must run, there is a victory to be won, give me power every hour to carry on.
131. I will never never go back to the world, never go back to the world, I will never go back to the world anymore.
132. O Lord come down and manifest Thy power.
133. …… Count your blessings name them one by one. Count your blessinns, see what God has done, count your blessungs, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
134. The most High reigneth 3ce, in my life today. REPEAT. Every living soul, every living soul praise the Lord, every living soul, every living soul praise the Lord.
135. I will sing unto the Lord for He has triumphed gloriously, the horse and its rider He has thrown into the sea.
136. Abraham’s blessinngs are mine 2ce, I am blessed in the morning, I am blessed in the evening, Abraham’s blessings are mine.
137. Amen, amen, blessings and glory, wisdom thanksgiving and honor, power and might belongs to the Lord forever and ever. Amen.
138. It is a great thing to serve Jesus 3ce, walking in the light if God.
139. What mannee of man is Jesus, halleluyah 2ce. He makes the blind to see halleluyah. What manner of man is Jesus halleluyah, etc.
140. What a mighty God we serve 2ce, heaven and earth adore Him, angels bow before Him, what a mighty God we serve.
141. Make us holy Lord. 6ce, just as You are.
142. One one one way to God…..
143. He has done fore me 2ce, what my father can not do. He has dine for me.
144. Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return and come with singing unto Zion and everlasting joy shall be upon their hands ….
145. The Lord is my strength and my salvation. Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear. 2ce.
146. O home, sweet home of the blessed. Home of the sinless, home of the blessed. O home sweet home of the blessed, sweet home, sweet home sweet home.
147. I am running the race to meet my Redeemer, 2ce. Heavenly race, 3ce, to meet my Redeemer.
148. Lord I want to be like Jesus in my heart/life 2ce. In my heart, in my life, Lord I want to be like Jesus in my life.
149. What a great story, a great story, man to leave the world and turn to God. Man to make a friend with the Lord Jesus, what a great story, great story.
150.Where will you be when the last trumpet sound. Where will you be when it sounds so loud, when it sounds so loud as to take us away, where will
you be when He comes?
151. Will you be ready when the Lord shall come? 2ce. O yes, I will be ready 3ce, when the Lord shall come.
152. He has taken my sorrows away. 2ce. Halleluyah Jesus is mine. Halleluyah Jesus is mine.
153. I will praise God in my life always.
154. Jesus the way, the truth and the life….
155. He came down that we may have life. 2ce. Jesus came down that we mat have life. Have the life more abundantly.
156. My Lord is so good, He is so good. My God is so good, He is so excellent.
157. Who is greater than Jehovah in all the earth? There is no one greater than Jehovah in all the earth. 2ce. Excellent Jehovah, marvellous Jehovah, there is no one greater than Jehovah in all the earth.
158. Prayer changes things 2ce,those who pray shall mount up as on eagles wings. Prayer changes things, 2ce, then brothers let us pray. For prayer changes things.
159. Since I believe in Jesus, I have never been dusappointed. I will continue to follow Him, because He satisfies.
160. When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no.
161. Congratulations and jubilation, Jesus has conqured that’s why I’m happy.
162. Come down come down, come and take control. Come down blessed Jesus, take control.
163. You are Alpha & Omega, we worship You are God, You are worthy to be praised.2ce. We give You all the glory, we worship You our God, You are worthy to be praised.
164. Wherever you may gi, praise the Lord and lift up Jesus name and put Satan to shame, halleluyah.
165. He has taken my sorrows awat 2ce, halleluyah Jesus is Lord 2ce.
166. (Yoruba) Nigbati mo yan Jesu lo Oba 2ce. Imole Re ran yimika.
167. Lord prepare me a sanctuary, pure & holy, right and true. With thanksgiving, I will be a living sanctuary for You.
168. Under my feet satan shall dwell, forever, he shall not rise.
169. My name is there 3ce, in heaven. My name is there in the book of life, my name is there……
170. I want to walk, walk like Jesus. I want to go wherever He goes. I want to walk, walk like Jesus, for I know He loves me so.
171. He is coming back again, my Lord is coming back again….
172. The God that answers by fire, He wilk be my God. 2ce.
173. My hands are blessed with the blessings if God …
174. He’s all over me, He’s moving me around, 3ce. He’s all over me, He’s moving me around. The Holy Ghost power is moving me around
174. Have Your way Lord, have Your way 3ce, O. Lord have Your way.
175. We are gathering tigether unto Thee, 2ce, ynto the Lord shall the gathering of His people be, we are gathering together unto Thee.